Email me if you would like a notification whenever I post to the blog. Please tell me a bit about why you are reading, too!

New Here? Read the blog from the beginning (it's worth it!). Start in the July 2005 archive.

The dates in the posts are when things actually happened. Since I had no Internet in Basic, I'm entering my blog now.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Virtual Range, Real Skills

We returned to ETS, the Victory Range again. This time, it was programmed to show us the range we will qualify on, with targets at 50 meter intervals, from 50m out to 300m. Firing on the simulator was very instructive because we got instant feedback about mistakes and improper techniques. I shot 32 of 40 targets, enough to qualify as a sharpshooter if I do that on the real range. I can't wait for the real deal - it should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[banner exchange]

Click Here!


BuildTrafficX.com - 2,500 Free Credits - Just For Signing Up!
Technorati Profile